Friday, 20 August 2010

Walk a mile in my shoes............!!!

Who keeps nicking the time? Where did the last week go? Just a really, really short post this week. Thank gawd I hear you all shouting out with glee!

 Do you remember this design which I did a while ago? Well, I still haven't sewn it! I think I need a big kick up the beep beep beep! :)

On monday, we, that be the wonderful George and I, decided to go for a stroll to our local hostelry. This was indeed very naughty, as we don't do this in the week usually. So off we trotted. It was a lovely evening as we ambled along, wordless, deep in thought. "OH NO!" says the incredible George, " we have to go back to the house right now!". We were almost at the pub for goodness sake, so obviously I was curious to know why, but George was laughing  too much to answer me. In fact he laughed all the way home.

Are you just a tinsy winsy bit curious to know .........................................................................................................................................................

Why? ........................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................



Ha ha ha ha! Oh you are sooooo funny sometimes George!

Have a wonderful weekend and a smashing week too.

Lots of love to you all. Susie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx