Thursday, 10 June 2010

Kindness, magic, faith and a spot of laughter!

Hippy Happy Friday!

I think that the crazy as a loon fairy has been fluttering about in our home lately! Oh yes, that little fairy has definitely been visiting.

 I did this one yesterday, my latest little fairy, not looking particularily crazy, but a fairy nonetheless! The little creature hasn't been living with me long enough yet... give it time!

In the past when we have decided to move house, I start out by looking at potential properties on rightmove, and then usually get daydreams of a particular house stuck firmly in my head. It is a kin to falling in love, you just can't stop thinking of the object of your affection, and basically long to get your mitts on the blighter!

Well, this time, I have spotted a house that I really, really, (think!) I want to live in. I say think, because I actually haven't been to view it.  The fact of the matter is... that it is not even up for sale!  Yes, you heard that right,  NOT FOR SALE!  Put that together with the fact that we are not even up for sale yet either, and the fact that even if we were and we had a buyer, there is no reason to believe that said object of my affections would even be up for sale when we are, or even for years!   I know, the crazy fairy has me smitten with its's madness!

 One of my applique cross stitch designs, very simple... like the creator of it!

It is a sweet old cottagey type house, with original stained glass windows and the sweetest 1920's original front door! We have walked past it several times now, and no, sorry, I haven't got a photo, as I may well be arrested soon for stalking a house anyway, without standing at the front of it wildly snapping pictures as well!  It needs a lot of work (well, from the outside, it looks so!), It has a good sized garden (good old google bird's eye view maps!) So, we could still grow some of this.....

 Some of our veggies grownig happily in the veggie plot! 

And this.......

Ahhhh, Aubergines!

And these.....

Oh pretty flowers!  Such beauty!

I love a cottage garden, wild and full of wildlife, mysterious and magical. Oooh err and slightly rambling like me!

YES! I do, do , DO  believe in magic, I believe that what ever we can imagine is utterly and completely possible! SO,  I have been doing a spot of cosmic ordering! George says that if we end up living there, he will have me burnt at the stake for being a witch!

Talking of George, ha ha ha,  he did make me laugh yesterday morning! George, I am telling you, you are so funny! You ought to be bottled up and sold as a tonic!

I woke up and noticed that it was 8.30am, so I nudged George and said "GEORGE! Its 8.30!" He opened one eye and replied "SO!". I gave him a shake " GEORGE! Its 8.30!" He wasn't too happy, in fact he was coming accross a tad grumpy here. Another nudge, a shove in the ribs, another "GEE-ORGE"......reply- "WHAT????" he was not happy....he squints at me irritated and says.." ITS SATURDAY FOR GAWDS SAKE"  ...... "Errr, no George," I reply  "its Thursday!" ... Silence....then.... "ITS THURSDAY???!!!".   Ha ha ha, I have never seen him jump out of bed so quick..."BLOODY HELL!, Why didn't you tell me"  He says as he scurries around getting ready for work!!!



Now another, yes another big thank you, for a big huge dollop of  kindness! Look what the postman delivered yesterday!
 Kay! You are such a love,  it was wonderful  surprise! This is what I love about kindness! Kindness can lift your spirits, cheer you, make you feel cared for and loved. Kindness is infectious like a smile it sends out ripples of good feeling, and makes the world a nicer place to live in. Kay, made this lovely hanging for me, and recently did a post featuring this (you can read the post here).


 Look at the gorgeous charms, I love them!

 Yummy goodies too!



 The parcel had lots of goodies in as well as the hanging, and the sweetest enchanted garden card, with lovely words from Kay, which I will treasure with all my heart. Thank you so much Kay! You are one of those special people here on blogger (and Facebook!) who I feel a real connection with, and now consider a very good friend, and who make all of this waffling that I do, worthwhile!

As a matter of fact, I am so very lucky to have so many kind and wonderful friends in this huge and unseen blogland and facebook too.... thank you all!

I will leave you with this photo of my clematis.... now if thats not magic, I would like to know what is!


Every time I see this, my I gasp, and my eyes pop out! That conjures up a picture... gasping for breath, with my eyes a bulging. Ha ha, I had wanted it to sound a bit more romantic than that! I was aiming for more of a  Wuthering Heights effect than the Hunch Back of Notre Dame!


I wish you all happiness and love, and hope that that darn crazy fairy stays well away from you. Its too late for me I am afraid!  Now where did I put that book of spells.... hmmmmm?  :o)

Suzie xxxxxxxxx